Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 : Indian Navy is recruiting for 95 Fireman Post Posts. You can check Indian Navy – Indian Navy last date, notification, official website and other details. Complete Details about 95 Fireman Post vacancies in Indian Navy are given below.
On 30/04/2018, Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH for the position of Fireman.
|Total Post||95 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900 – Rs. 63,200/- Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||19/05/2018|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
1. Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board/institution.
2. Physical Requirement: Height: 165 Cms (162.5 Cms for ST), Chest: 81.5 Cms (85 Cms), Weight: 50 Kgs (Minimum)
3. Strength Test: Fireman Lift of 63.5 kgs to a distance of 183 Metes within 96 seconds, Long Jump 2.7 Meters, Rope Climbing -3 Meters.
4. Duties: Fire Fighting. Rescue of men and animals in distress. Attend training classes. Participate in Emergency drills and simulations. Study street locations and get acquainted with buildings. Daily physical training which includes Fire drill. Fire Station maintenance. Inspect and maintain portable fire fighting appliances. Educate public conceming fire and life safety.
Age: Between 18 and 25 years
Documents Required For Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
(1) Passport color photograph with white background without any hindrance /blocking the face and eyes, Size of photograph should be less than 150 Kb.
(2Applicant’s sign should be on a pure white paper with black ink. The sign should not be digitalized. It should be scanned copy of your own sign on paper with pen. The size of sign document should be less than 150 Kb.
(3) A photocopy of Applicant’s Caste Certificate, in case applying against a reserved post.
(4) A photocopy of Applicant’s Birth Certificate/Matriculation certificate for Date of Birth.
(5) A copy of candidate’s highest education qualification proof.
(6) A photocopy of Applicant’s duly representing the proof of Ex-Servicemen issued by the Capable Authority, if applicable.
(7) A photocopy of certificate showing disability for PwBDs, if applicable.
Eligibility For Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
(1) Only Indian nationals can apply for the above post.
(2) The candidate should make sure he / she fulfils the qualifications and other standards described in the marketing. Specifics starving in the proper execution should be appropriate in all regard. If any incorrect or wrong information equipped by the candidate is recognized at any level, his I her candidature will be terminated without tendency to take lawsuit against him / her.
(3) The qualifications based to age, academic certification, experience will be identified as on the time frame (i.e. ending time frame for online registration).
(4) No relaxation in age restrict will be offered unless the classification is loaded properly at the appropriate line in the online program form.
(5) Applicants are also requested to check www.bhartiseva.com & www.indiannavy.nic.in websites regularly till completion of recruitment for updates I corrigendum and any further instructions.
(6) The SC/ST applicants should be in possession of a latest copy of caste certificate for claiming age I other relaxation and reservation and produce original certificate on demand.
How to Apply Online Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
Selection will be on the basis of Written, Physical and Strength test.
- Candidates are required to apply on the internet using the website www.bhartiseva.com Before stuffing on the internet type, applicants are advised to download on the internet information guidelines containing guidelines for stuffing Online Program Form.
2. The candidate must possess the required requirements and academic certification as mentioned in the marketing. In the same way, applicants who have approved from an identified Board I Organization which has ‘Grade Point’ system need to get their quality factor turned into amount of represents by appropriate regulators before implementing.
- Before begin of filling of on the internet applications, a candidate must have his/her image and trademark effectively analyzed in jpg framework in a way that the sizing photograph/signature should be below 150 Kb and sizing information should be below 500 Kb.